Page 1 of 1

Fisher Winter Storage Cover for Boston Whaler 170 Montauk - SOLD

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:36 pm
by coverguy
This brand new cover was made for stock. Cover has 2x4 support pockets, and covers bow rail and outboard. Covers boat down to the waterline.

Retail is $730.00

How about $591.00, plus shipping.

UPDATE - cover has been sold, thanks guys.

Call or email if interested. I have patterns for just about every Boston Whaler boat, what do you need?

Re: Fisher Winter Storage Cover for Boston Whaler 170 Montauk

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:18 pm
by coverguy
sold quite a few so far. Order your cover now, in the fall this cover is going to be up around $750,

Get it at $591.00 this spring. Free delivery to South Jersey.

Re: Fisher Winter Storage Cover for Boston Whaler 170 Montauk

Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:42 pm
by coverguy
Sold another one, but I made 2 covers. I have one ready to ship immediately or buy it now and I will ship in the fall.

Whatever you want to do,