1984 BW Outrage / 2005 Merc 150HP (2 Stroke)
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:03 pm
In April of 2016 I purchased this 1984 Boston Whaler Outrage and never thought that I would put the amount of time & money that I did into the restoration of it. In July of 2017 I launched it on its maiden "re-voyage" and have received nothing but compliments (while on the water) ever since!
A few days ago, I purchased a 2005 Parker 23SE and will (unfortunately) soon be selling this boat; as it is one that I will NEVER forget!!!
The pics I am posting are pre-sale pics for those who may be interested once the boat is "officially" placed for sale...
Location of Boat: Long Island, NY
Estimated Asking Price: $15,000 (OBO)
A few days ago, I purchased a 2005 Parker 23SE and will (unfortunately) soon be selling this boat; as it is one that I will NEVER forget!!!
The pics I am posting are pre-sale pics for those who may be interested once the boat is "officially" placed for sale...
Location of Boat: Long Island, NY
Estimated Asking Price: $15,000 (OBO)