Page 1 of 1

FS: 1985 Outrage 18

Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:19 pm
by kainne
For sale: A 1985 Boston Whaler Outrage. New Link with a few new pics https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/boa/6051841506.html

--a 63 gallon built -n tank
--new old-stock 2008 Yamaha 150TXR two-stroke engine
--the fun never stops.

The engine starts every time and the boat absolutely flies. Low hours on the engine. I wasn't planning on selling so I'll have to check the boat to get an accurate number (less than 150 hours).

I bought it two years ago with 23-hours on the engine. The boat has been maintained by the previous owner who is in the boating industry by profession. He had re-powered it before I purchased it from him.

This boat is in great shape, the teak has been well maintained. The engine flushed after every use with salt away. I have a full size cover for the boat that is used at the dock. Includes a 10-inch touch screen Garmin GPSMAP 741xs

The boat is in storage and I'm forced to sell this boat--literally my wife is forcing me to sell this boat to buy a bigger boat.

Please Note: The bottom has been professionally painted because I kept it on a slip.


Length......................18 feet 6 inches
Beam........................7 feet 2 inches
Draft.......................10 inches (with engine tilted clear of water)
Weight......................1250 pounds standard model Outrage 18
Maximum Weight Capacity.....1925 pounds
Swamped Capacity............3000 pounds
Persons Capacity............7 people
Maximum horsepower..........150 HP
Minimum Horsepower.......... 75 HP
Fuel Capacity............... 63 gallon integral tank in accessible central cavity

Re: FS: 1985 Outrage 18

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:26 am
by yellowlab
GLWS, looks like a clean outrage

Re: FS: 1985 Outrage 18

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:24 pm
by kainne
Very clean Outrage. Still for sale

Re: FS: 1985 Outrage 18

Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:39 am
by kainne

Re: FS: 1985 Outrage 18

Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:13 am
by sjp2
that link doesent work either ,wondering whats the price??

Re: FS: 1985 Outrage 18

Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:57 am
by PeteG
Helping out a fellow Bostonian and Whaler owner...here's the new listing:

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/boa/6145723917.html