Page 1 of 1
2005 Nantucket 19 rear seat bottom cushions
Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:04 pm
by Waterfun
Looking for rear seat cushion bottoms. Having a hard time sourcing on line.....any suggestions?
Re: 2005 Nantucket 19 rear seat bottom cushions
Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:39 am
by Jefecinco
Go to a dealer. Your Nantucket is still in production as a 190 Outrage or at least it was very recently and OEM parts should be available from Boston Whaler.
Just a tip on cushions. I remove mine after every outing and move them inside. I frequently apply 303 conditioner to clean and maintain the flexibility of the vinyl covers.
Re: 2005 Nantucket 19 rear seat bottom cushions
Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:24 pm
by Waterfun
I have a 2005 Nantucket 19 and am looking for rear seat bottom cushions...I have heard that the rear seat bottom cushions from the new Montauk 19 are comparable....I called a whaler dealer and they say in size they are but they cannot verify that the snaps line up. I believe on the port side the cushion snaps to the front of the seat where on the Montauk it snaps to the bottom. On the Montauk the rear has the 2 snaps and the Nantucket has 3.
Do you guys know for a fact that the cushions are interchangeable snaps locations and all?
Thanks
Re: 2005 Nantucket 19 rear seat bottom cushions
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:02 am
by Jefecinco
Waterfun,
I believe it is more likely the Nantucket cushions are interchangeable with the 190 Outrage cushions than with the 190 Montauk cushions because the Nantucket is, in effect, an Outrage.
Go to the Boston Whaler Parts site and compare the part numbers between your 190 Nantucket and a current 190 Outrage. Sorry, but the URL I have, whalerparts.com, is no longer working.
Re: 2005 Nantucket 19 rear seat bottom cushions
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:10 am
by Waterfun
Correct, my apologies, I meant to say Outrage.
Re: 2005 Nantucket 19 rear seat bottom cushions
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:14 pm
by Divin'Ivan
I saw an older post where someone said these folks do the OEM work for Boston Whaler.
Anderson MFG and Upholstery
2770 US HWY Mims ,Fl 32754
321-267-7028
Worth a try
Re: 2005 Nantucket 19 rear seat bottom cushions
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:56 pm
by Waterfun
Thanks a bunch guys...the folks at Anderson were great and took super care of me. Highly recommended.