Page 1 of 1

1987 20' Outrage with 200 Yamaha outboard $13,750

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:18 pm
by cwkaiser
This is a very clean, carefully maintained, and lightly used bay boat, with low engine hours, used in Duxbury MA.Comes with Miles Canvas console and stern seat covers. Too many children and grandchildren to fit, so it has to go.$14,250 Pics on request.

Re: 1987 20' Outrage with 200 Yamaha outboard $13,750

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:45 pm
by BillyB
If this is still available, I'd like to see some pics please.

Thanks,
Bill

Re: 1987 20' Outrage with 200 Yamaha outboard $13,750

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:43 am
by Carolina Surfcaster
I'd like to see pictures also.

TIA

George

Re: 1987 20' Outrage with 200 Yamaha outboard $13,750

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:42 am
by nick2010
Is your whaler still available? and if so can I have some pics.
mladams0155@gmail.com

thx