Page 1 of 1

WTB: Montauk or Dauntless 180/190

Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:41 pm
by Tacky79
Looking for a 18' to 19' Whaler. Hopefully, within 750 miles or so of Denver, Colorado!

Re: WTB: Montauk or Dauntless 180/190

Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:23 pm
by Jefecinco
Tacky,

Where are you located? We can talk about my 190 Montauk with a lightly used/low hour 135 HP L4 Gen 2 Verado. The Admiral has been gently pushing me to sell as I'm aging and we'll still have the Sport 13, although I've been resisting it's going to happen soon. The boat is not listed anywhere.

We are in the Mobile, AL area.

Re: WTB: Montauk or Dauntless 180/190

Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:06 pm
by Tacky79
Jefecinco wrote:Tacky,

Where are you located? We can talk about my 190 Montauk with a lightly used/low hour 135 HP L4 Gen 2 Verado. The Admiral has been gently pushing me to sell as I'm aging and we'll still have the Sport 13, although I've been resisting it's going to happen soon. The boat is not listed anywhere.

We are in the Mobile, AL area.


I just saw your reply, Butch.

I'm in Colorado, but looking within 750 miles or so from Denver. Ideally, I'd find a nice, local, mint boat here, but with the nearest ocean 1000 miles away, they are not too plentiful!

Re: WTB: Montauk or Dauntless 180/190

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:07 pm
by 5990eaglesnest
Are you still in the market Sir?

Re: WTB: Montauk or Dauntless 180/190

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:59 pm
by Tacky79
5990eaglesnest, no... we bit the bullet and bought a new Montauk 190 a few weeks ago!