Page 1 of 1

Carver 150 Super Sport Cover, Red 2003 - Current

Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:28 pm
by 600snopro229
Carver Industries red cover for 2003- to current Boston Whaler 150 Super Sports with bow rail. I got this cover when I purchased my 2011 150 SuperSport last year and have no need for it. There are no holes or tears but there is some mildew stains in different parts of the cover. Carver part # 10353P $150 , located in Minnesota. Will ship. If interested please send a PM with email address.

Re: Carver 150 Super Sport Cover, Red 2003 - Current

Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:02 pm
by PatSea
Sure wish this was for a 13' Supersport!

Re: Carver 150 Super Sport Cover, Red 2003 - Current

Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:00 am
by 600snopro229
Bump! I can email more pictures of the cover.

Re: Carver 150 Super Sport Cover, Red 2003 - Current

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:46 am
by 600snopro229
SOLD, Thank you.