Page 1 of 1

1986 Montauk 17 For Sale $12000

Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:43 am
by ib00269
Spending more and more time out of country and not using our Montauk, which is garage kept in North Carolina. The boat is in excellent condition; 50 HP Honda 4 stroke; restored wood and dash; dual batteries on switch, bow mounted pedestal seat, new cooler; new Bimini top; never seen salt water; galvanized trailer. Receive many compliments on this boat, which is currently garaged at our home in Western NC. Not even advertising on Craigslist or Ebay as yet. Had trouble attaching pictures. Will provide upon request.

Re: 1986 Montauk 17 For Sale $12000

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:36 pm
by Carolina Surfcaster
I'm in eastern North Carolina and have been looking for a Montauk. I'd like to see the pictures but have no idea how you'd send them.

Re: 1986 Montauk 17 For Sale $12000

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:23 pm
by ib00269
I have one picture I can send. Is there an email address I can forward to independently of the site, since I cannot get a picture to attach within it?

Re: 1986 Montauk 17 For Sale $12000

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:36 pm
by ib00269
Sorry, this boat has sold.