1969 Menemsha
Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:09 am
For sale:
1969 Boston Whaler Menemsha. Boat was a barn find a few years back, I have done some minor restoration and as thats all it really needed. A beautiful example of the real thing. I would really like to see it go to a home that can appreciate it for what it is. I will leave the Selling price up to the buyer, please make fair offers I have a number in my head that i would like to get and if we can align she will be off to her new home.
Please call me with any questions as i will not be checking this forum too regularly.
Boat is Located in Gloucester, Massachusetts
Mike @ 978 985-8826
1969 Boston Whaler Menemsha. Boat was a barn find a few years back, I have done some minor restoration and as thats all it really needed. A beautiful example of the real thing. I would really like to see it go to a home that can appreciate it for what it is. I will leave the Selling price up to the buyer, please make fair offers I have a number in my head that i would like to get and if we can align she will be off to her new home.
Please call me with any questions as i will not be checking this forum too regularly.
Boat is Located in Gloucester, Massachusetts
Mike @ 978 985-8826