Page 1 of 1

SOLD: classic MONTAUK Center Console

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:12 am
by BrianK
I have a used fiberglass center console that I purchased last year [that came] from a c.1970 Montauk. It's in good condition except for a small piece missing on the left top corner of the windshield. It can be repaired with plexiglass or replaced. It was for a conversion project that I never got to. I am listing it for sale for what I have in it, $750. Comes with:

--the Shepherd's Crook railing,

--both teak doors (in nice condition),

--windshield,

--steering wheel with helm attached.

I am located in Southeast PA, near Philadelphia. Pickup is preferred as shipping for these can get expensive (at your cost). I can send pictures.

Brian

IMG_0370.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG (46 KiB) Viewed 6421 times

Re: Center Console from classic MONTAUK for Sale

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:11 am
by BrianK
Reducing price to $695. Console is in good condition but needs a new home.

Re: Center Console from classic MONTAUK for Sale

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:03 pm
by BrianK
This is the same center console that will fit an 18-22' classic Outrage. I also have a nice RPS that I may sell for $500

Re: Center Console from classic MONTAUK for Sale

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:49 am
by BrianK
Console now reduced to $650.

Re: Center Console from classic MONTAUK for Sale

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:02 am
by Millard
Thats just exactly what I'm looking for. How do I get a hold of you?

Re: Center Console from classic MONTAUK for Sale

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 am
by BrianK
The console has been sold.