For Sale - 93 Boston Whaler Rage Yamaha engine, Completely Restored
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:47 pm
I have a Boston Whaler 1993 RAGE [for sale]. I bought it last year and restored it. It had been garage kept and still had the original cover, bimini, and cushions. The engine and drivetrain were shot. I bought a 701 Yamaha 62T from a 2014 Superjet with 15 hours. The rest of the drivetrain came from various other later model ski's that were cherry-picked for their condition.
All hoses, plumbing, bilge pump, float switch, bow light are new.
I could not find the original Boston Whaler waterbox so I used a SeaDoo one.
The main bench seat was redone due to stains and a broken backing plate. The other cushions are in good shape but need various buttons and straps resewn.
These boats have a lot of [stern sideways] slide so I added a fin to keep it more stable.
Fiberglass is in great shape and just needs a good buffing to be perfect. No chalk, just some oxidation.
Trailer is in great shape and needs no work.
Asking $5,000 or best offer.
All hoses, plumbing, bilge pump, float switch, bow light are new.
I could not find the original Boston Whaler waterbox so I used a SeaDoo one.
The main bench seat was redone due to stains and a broken backing plate. The other cushions are in good shape but need various buttons and straps resewn.
These boats have a lot of [stern sideways] slide so I added a fin to keep it more stable.
Fiberglass is in great shape and just needs a good buffing to be perfect. No chalk, just some oxidation.
Trailer is in great shape and needs no work.
Asking $5,000 or best offer.