Page 1 of 1

Unknown Cushions - Brand new

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:09 pm
by JOscar
I also have two cushions.
I do not know which boat these are for.
Anyone interested can get them cheap.

Re: Unknown Cushions - Brand new

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:41 pm
by Jefecinco
I believe they are cooler cushions. What are the dimensions?

Re: Unknown Cushions - Brand new

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:42 pm
by Jefecinco
I believe they are cooler cushions. What are the dimensions?

Re: Unknown Cushions - Brand new

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:54 pm
by Wirenut
When you say cheap,how does $ 30.00 shipped sound.

Re: Unknown Cushions - Brand new

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:03 pm
by JOscar
The measurements are 25 x 17 and 25 x 18 inches.
They are located in Oslo, Norway.
I will have to check the shipping cost.
$30 plus shipping is fine.
email me at jonalm@online.no if interested.