Page 1 of 1
1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:11 am
by rorqual
1995 Boston Whaler 17 foot Montauk with a 1995 Mercury 90 HP motor and 1994 EZ Loader trailer. $9,000.00.
Hull number – BWCN7325A595
Swim platform, 27 gallon fuel tank, ski pylon, rear seat, Mills bimini top with zipper boot, and Mills mooring cover. Located near Great America in Northern Illinois. I have not used it in three years since my wife back injury, plus my daughter is getting married so I need to sell it soon. Contact me at
rorqual@sbcglobal.net. See the pictures in a PDF file created 5 years ago.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YRoYlnvBRKXuvCeLdXnXaobno-x2ZLtF/view?usp=sharingRon
Re: 1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:41 am
by Rods&Cones
Beautiful boat! You'll find a buyer fast!
Re: 1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:27 pm
by tcrane
I may be interested, please contact me. Thanks.
Tom
Re: 1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:33 pm
by mikewillsmith
Email sent
If your filter deletes it email me at
info@eastcoastrover.comI'm looking for a clean 17'
Thank you,
Mike
Re: 1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:12 pm
by Dutchman
Where is the boat located?
Re: 1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:56 am
by Dutchman
Thanks for letting me know the boat is North of Chicago (IL/WI) border probably a fresh water only boat.
Re: 1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:11 pm
by rorqual
Yes fresh water only! I plan to have the engine checked at the Mercury Marine dealer when the weather breaks. Then everyone will have more detailed information about the condition.
Re: 1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:39 pm
by Harlick
Email sent
Re: 1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:13 pm
by rorqual
The boat is in the shop now and I should have her back by next week. After sitting so long it has good compression but there were some things it needed besides the three year maintenance; a new fuel tank, fuel line, filter and rebuilding the carbs. She should be in good shape for what I need to put into it so the new owner can enjoy it right away.
Ron
Re: 1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:46 am
by mikewillsmith
Good news Ron.
I sent you an email.
I'm ready to go!!
Re: 1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:58 pm
by rorqual
The boat is SOLD and will be going to a new home soon! Thanks for all your interest she is going to a good home.
Ron
Re: 1995 Montauk for Sale
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:27 pm
by mikewillsmith
Thank you Ron.
We made the 2400 mile round trip to get the boat to its new home in Maine with no problems.
The boat is in amazing shape and now we just need some boating weather!
