Page 1 of 1

BEARCAT 85 HP OUTBOARD ENGINE FOR SALE

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:25 pm
by whithersoever
. The Bearcat 85 outboard is located in Cape May County, New Jersey. The price is $4000. Interested parties can contact me
at 609-408-2435 or e-mail troutfisherman@hotmail.com.

Re: BEARCAT 85 HP OUTBOARD ENGINE FOR SALE

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:08 pm
by Dutchman
Many years ago? 5 years? 20 years?

What is the manufacture year?

What is the complete motor number?

Re: BEARCAT 85 HP OUTBOARD ENGINE FOR SALE

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:09 pm
by whithersoever
Dutchman wrote:Many years ago? 5 years, 20 years, ???? New or not what is the manufactured year and complete motor number?

Hi, Being new to this forum, I am still learning how to use it. Thus the reason for my late response to your question. The motor was purchased in the early 1980's. The motor number is A554. I am unsure of the manufacture year. I hope this helps you. If you have additional questions, perhaps you can contact me by phone at 609-408-2435 or email me at troutfisherman@hotmail.com. Thanks, Ron