Page 1 of 1

WTB RPS and swim Platform

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:14 pm
by Fantasea Camp
Wilmington NC

I have an 84 montauk 17 that I am slowly restoring. Would like an original reversible pilot seat in any condition. Also in the market for a proven swim platform that will fit the space available.

Re: WTB RPS and swim Platform

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:13 am
by Rods&Cones
I have the original teak swim platform from a 1987 Montauk that I just removed if you're interested.

Re: WTB RPS and swim Platform

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:06 pm
by BrianK
I have a nice original RPS with the teak seat back, Z legs and cushion that I was going to put in my Outrage but decided to leave the leaning post in it. I have $550 in it and would consider selling it for that if you are interested? I also have one of the starboard type swim steps I never mounted that I would also part with for $150? Brian