WTB 17' MONTAUK Covers
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:19 pm
by Redmanf1
Hi,
I am looking for covers for my 1991 17' MONTAUK
Three different covers: CONSOLE COVER, REVERSIBLE PILOT SEAT COVER and STERN SEAT COVER
Please let me know what you have
Nelson
Re: WTB 17' MONTAUK Covers
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:10 am
by Dutchman
Why buy 3 separate covers when you can get a complete one for less.
I bought my cover from this outfit and was surprised about the great fit and different type of materials and colors they have available.
See
https://www.iboats.com/shop/boat-covers.html?find=boston-whaler-17-montauk-center-console-bow-rails-o-b-motor-hood-1980---2002-10150873&finder=22 I picked with bow rail, yours might be different just re-select.
Here is a picture of mine
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oEWSDmHTvw9KqYgI2I used mine from this supplier for over 5 years now for long distances driving and winter storage and occasional summer slips. I was pleasantly surprised about the great fit and with a yearly cleaning the cover stil looks like new and is stil water resistant. My material had a 7 year warranty but different kinds are available. Check it out.
Re: WTB 17' MONTAUK Covers
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:11 am
by Redmanf1
Thank you for the reply. I have a very nice mooring cover I was looking for something when I leave it in the water overnight that I could put on easier thanks again