Page 1 of 1

WTB Boston Whaler Nantucket / Outrage 190

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:21 pm
by Backbayss
I’m looking for a Boston Whaler Nantucket or Outrage 190 model. I’ve been on the hunt for one of these for approaching a year. I’m located in New Jersey but am willing to travel for the right deal. My budget is 15k so if you or anyone you know is willing to sell one send me a message or post on this thread. Thanks.

Re: WTB Boston Whaler Nantucket / Outrage 190

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:18 pm
by Jefecinco
Are you seeking a 190 without power? If not I wish you luck in your search. What kinds of prices have you seen for the model.

Re: WTB Boston Whaler Nantucket / Outrage 190

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:43 pm
by Backbayss
The Nantucket model ranges in price depending on power. I've seen them as low as 13k and as high as 19k with new power.

Re: WTB Boston Whaler Nantucket / Outrage 190

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:56 pm
by Divin'Ivan
Backbayss wrote:The Nantucket model ranges in price depending on power. I've seen them as low as 13k and as high as 19k with new power.


19k with new power and you didn't jump on it?

Re: WTB Boston Whaler Nantucket / Outrage 190

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:03 pm
by Masbama
Here is one with original power.
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2005- ... -103173565

I bought one last year that was re powered; it was more than this one.

Re: WTB Boston Whaler Nantucket / Outrage 190

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:21 am
by Backbayss
Divin'Ivan wrote:
Backbayss wrote:The Nantucket model ranges in price depending on power. I've seen them as low as 13k and as high as 19k with new power.


19k with new power and you didn't jump on it?


Yeah I know I wish I could but with a little one on the way I have to stick to my budget.

Re: WTB Boston Whaler Nantucket / Outrage 190

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:15 am
by Jefecinco
If a Montauk 17/170 Montauk would fit your requirements it would be a more affordable alternative.

Re: WTB Boston Whaler Nantucket / Outrage 190

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:14 am
by vze2gbs4
Doable-but it takes non stop browsing internet and looking for one. When you locate it you get hours not days to snatch her. I bought four 2003-2005 190 Nantuckets and they were all 12 K. I am from Jersey as well . If possible get minimum 135 HP motor