FS: 1986 Montauk 17
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:17 pm
I am selling my restored 1986 Boston Whaler Montauk 17. I am listing the boat, engine, and trailer at $10,500. Boat, engine, and trailer are located in Raleigh, NC. I may be contacted at mb159@nc.rr.com, or 919-961-5025, and I am including the Craigslist posting URL that includes 23 photos, and a full description of the boat, motor, and trailer.
1986 Boston Whaler Montauk 17 with 2001 Johnson Ocean Pro 90 HP two-stroke outboard, and a Venture Trailer. Boat and trailer have undergone extensive renovation including ( Boat ), NEW OEM windshield, NEW rub rail, new wiring for navigation lights, wet sanded, waxed and sealed professionally. Trailer has new axle, hubs, tires, lights, and new spare galvanized wheel and new tire. Boat has age appropriate crazing interior, but no soft spots. Exterior hull is in excellent condition. Includes Mills bimini top with zippered boot, NEW Igloo 94 qt. Marine Cooler with Stainless hardware, NEW seat cushion. NEW Carver custom cover for boat and motor.
Outboard is in excellent condition. Compression on each of the four cylinders is 130lbs.+/-. Selling because I have two-foot-it-is
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/boa/6575877855.html
1986 Boston Whaler Montauk 17 with 2001 Johnson Ocean Pro 90 HP two-stroke outboard, and a Venture Trailer. Boat and trailer have undergone extensive renovation including ( Boat ), NEW OEM windshield, NEW rub rail, new wiring for navigation lights, wet sanded, waxed and sealed professionally. Trailer has new axle, hubs, tires, lights, and new spare galvanized wheel and new tire. Boat has age appropriate crazing interior, but no soft spots. Exterior hull is in excellent condition. Includes Mills bimini top with zippered boot, NEW Igloo 94 qt. Marine Cooler with Stainless hardware, NEW seat cushion. NEW Carver custom cover for boat and motor.
Outboard is in excellent condition. Compression on each of the four cylinders is 130lbs.+/-. Selling because I have two-foot-it-is
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/boa/6575877855.html