FS: 1973 Boston Whaler 19' Low Profile Outrage with Dual-Axle Load Rite Trailer - $1,200
Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:37 am
I am selling a converted low profile 1973 Boston Whaler Outrage hull that includes a variety of the original components.
PRICE REDUCED TO $1,200!
The boat is a project hull and comes with the following:
--The factory center console and windshield
--A Todd reversible pilot seat
--A Moeller 22 gallon fuel tank that fits under the console
--The original mahogany live bait tank cover
--The original fiberglass anchor locker hatch
The trailer late-1990's Load Rite dual axle trailer. The tires are in good condition and the bearings were recently greased. I replaced the front roller, the trailer jack stand and one rear roller. The trailer has also been re-wired, and all lamps and flashers work.
This is a classic "banana hull" Whaler that is ready to be restored and customized by its next owner. The boat is located in Morristown, New Jersey.
Photos can be found in my Craigslist ad:
https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/boa/6585089158.html
I have plenty of additional photos of the boat available. Send me a PM and I will email them to you. Thanks.
PRICE REDUCED TO $1,200!
The boat is a project hull and comes with the following:
--The factory center console and windshield
--A Todd reversible pilot seat
--A Moeller 22 gallon fuel tank that fits under the console
--The original mahogany live bait tank cover
--The original fiberglass anchor locker hatch
The trailer late-1990's Load Rite dual axle trailer. The tires are in good condition and the bearings were recently greased. I replaced the front roller, the trailer jack stand and one rear roller. The trailer has also been re-wired, and all lamps and flashers work.
This is a classic "banana hull" Whaler that is ready to be restored and customized by its next owner. The boat is located in Morristown, New Jersey.
Photos can be found in my Craigslist ad:
https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/boa/6585089158.html
I have plenty of additional photos of the boat available. Send me a PM and I will email them to you. Thanks.