FS: 15-footer $4999
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:42 am
For Sale for $4999, an amazing Boston Whaler 15-footer that has been in my family for a couple decades. It’s a all-round fishing machine. About a year ago I decided to restore it to its prior glory and gave it a complete restoration It has had the following work done within the last three months
I could go on and on. Excellent condition for its age. It has a 75 HP Evinrude three-cylinder that has between 118 to 123-PSI on its cylinders. It has never left me stranded and always starts up right away. The hull is completely dry and has been kept in a garage almost all of its life.
The reason I am getting rid of it is because I have gotten really into Bass fishing so I would be will to trade for a bass boat of equal value. If it’s not exactly equal value I could throw some cash down or vice Versa. I have the title in hand and it is registered until 2019. If you have any other questions please. Contact Jeremy at 707 590 8287. Thanks.
- Completely rebuilt lower unit including seals, bearings, gears, driveshaft, and steering linkage.. pressure tested
4-inch Jack plate (must have on these whalers)
Five layers of interlux barrier coat below water line
Completely new electrical wiring
New rub rail
All new thru hulls
Rebuilt power trim hydraulics
Garmin fishfinder in the front
New trolling motor plug and brand new never used 27 series deep cycle Battery.
Minnkota bow mount Trolling motor
New complete impeller assembly
New trailer bearings, lights, winch strap, and tires
I could go on and on. Excellent condition for its age. It has a 75 HP Evinrude three-cylinder that has between 118 to 123-PSI on its cylinders. It has never left me stranded and always starts up right away. The hull is completely dry and has been kept in a garage almost all of its life.
The reason I am getting rid of it is because I have gotten really into Bass fishing so I would be will to trade for a bass boat of equal value. If it’s not exactly equal value I could throw some cash down or vice Versa. I have the title in hand and it is registered until 2019. If you have any other questions please. Contact Jeremy at 707 590 8287. Thanks.