Page 1 of 1

(SOLD) FS: Raymarine Axiom and Transducer

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:45 am
by jsomontan
For sale: a 9-inch Raymarine Axiom with RV-100 Transducer, never been used or registered. This package normally goes for $2200 with tax and shipping. I'm asking $1975 or best offer. I can take Paypal or Venmo with fees, QuickPay and cash. You can pick it up from me or I can have it delivered (you pay for delivery).

* AXIOM 9 RV Multifunction Display with RealVision and Navionics and North America Charts
Model: E70367-00-NAG

* RV-100 RealVision 3D All-In-One Transom Mount CHIRP Transducer
Model: A80464

Email me if you're interested: jsomontan@gmail.com

Thanks,

+ Joe

Re: FS: Raymarine Axiom and Transducer

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:09 am
by Jefecinco
Did you find a Conquest?

Re: FS: Raymarine Axiom and Transducer

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:00 pm
by Realrez
Is the ducer a thru hull or transom mount?

[Nota bene: see answer in the initial post which describes the transducer--jimh]

Re: FS: Raymarine Axiom and Transducer

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:17 pm
by jsomontan
Sorry for the delay. Item is SOLD

+ Joe