Page 1 of 1
FS- 1984 Revenge 25 Project Hull with Armstrong Bracket
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:28 pm
by 95intrepid
For sale for $5,000 in Reedville, Virginia: 1984 REVENGE 25 with factory full transom and Armstrong bracket, raised fish box in transom. I have all teak trim pieces and doors. Bow railing and windshield are missing. No trailer. No engine. Hull is solid. Deck needs new core. Make Offer. Call or text chris for info and pics. 804-724-4633.
Re: FS- 1984 Revenge 25 Project Hull with Armstrong Bracket
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:55 pm
by dtmackey
Pics sell boats.
D-
Re: FS- 1984 Revenge 25 Project Hull with Armstrong Bracket
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:07 pm
by 95intrepid
Im well aware they do. However I'm having trouble uploading. Had quite a bit of interest in it. Have just been texting pics to interested parties.
Thanks for your concern , I can text you some. If want
Re: FS- 1984 Revenge 25 Project Hull with Armstrong Bracket
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:48 am
by Phil T
Chris - Email me the photos (see profile) and I will post for you.