Appraisal: 2008 Montauk 190
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:05 pm
Hello Everyone,
I'm just contemplating selling my 2008 Anniversary Edition Montauk 190, and was wondering what you believe would be a fair market price. The hull is spotless and it only has about 250 engine hours . It was only used in freshwater, and is not bottom painted. All maintenance was professionally done, and I have all receipts.
It has the following options:
135 Mercury Verado 4 Stroke Engine
Bow/Side Rails
Fishing Package
Bimini Top
Stock Trailer (probably <100 miles)
As previously stated, we're not sure if we are going to sell, but just contemplating it due to time constraints (averaged only 25 hours/yr), etc.
Email me at basplund@optonline.net
The boat is in Lake Hopatcong, NJ.
I'm just contemplating selling my 2008 Anniversary Edition Montauk 190, and was wondering what you believe would be a fair market price. The hull is spotless and it only has about 250 engine hours . It was only used in freshwater, and is not bottom painted. All maintenance was professionally done, and I have all receipts.
It has the following options:
135 Mercury Verado 4 Stroke Engine
Bow/Side Rails
Fishing Package
Bimini Top
Stock Trailer (probably <100 miles)
As previously stated, we're not sure if we are going to sell, but just contemplating it due to time constraints (averaged only 25 hours/yr), etc.
Email me at basplund@optonline.net
The boat is in Lake Hopatcong, NJ.