Page 1 of 1

WTB Outrage 17 I

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:47 am
by bernfriel
Looking for a Outrage 17 I.
Located in New Jersey.
Thanks,
Bernard

[PLEASE indicate a preferred means to be contacted. Exchanging messages in the forum is not an appropriate method to conduct negotiations for purchasing items. --jimh]

Re: WTB Outrage 17 I

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:34 pm
by Phil T
It is important to note there are two different designs with the same model name. To distinguish them we refer to their models as:

Outrage 17 I (1990-1995)
Outrage 17 II (1996-1999)

While both are great, they are completely different designs.

Re: WTB Outrage 17 I

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:39 pm
by bernfriel
Thanks for looking out for us.
Yes I am interested in the older model.
It is a lot smaller and what I want.
Appreciated you guidance.
Bernard