Page 1 of 1
WTB: 18 to 22 Outrage Atlanta Area or Southeast
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:21 pm
by Ltwhaler
Looking for 18 to 22-foot 1980-era Outrage in Southeast or Atlanta area. I want a solid hull, good fuel tank, and a trailer. The engine is not important as I prefer to re-power. I will consider all boats within a reasonable driving distance from Atlanta.
Contact through pm on continuoswave or email directly at
468centerrd@gmail.com
Re: WTB: 18 to 22 Outrage Atlanta Area or Southeast
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:26 pm
by Jons
I have a excellent 1991 22 Outrage with Whaler Drive, T-Top, 250 Yamaha, fresh water on a aluminum E-Z Loader trailer.
Re: WTB: 18 to 22 Outrage Atlanta Area or Southeast
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:46 pm
by Ltwhaler
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.
As of today. Still looking.
Re: WTB: 18 to 22 Outrage Atlanta Area or Southeast
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:49 am
by Ltwhaler
Just back from Atlanta to New Orleans drive to pick up a whaler that was not as described. So I find myself tired and still looking for a classic outrage to repower.. Need a good hull with a bad engine or something similar
Re: WTB: 18 to 22 Outrage Atlanta Area or Southeast
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:12 am
by biggiefl
What websites are you looking at? I see them all over the place for sale.
Re: WTB: 18 to 22 Outrage Atlanta Area or Southeast
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:50 pm
by conch
This 1985 18' Outrage @ 8K deserves a look. I will try to put a link, but I saw it at the site ' THT " in the classified section.
https://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale ... wn-sc.htmlChuck
Re: WTB: 18 to 22 Outrage Atlanta Area or Southeast
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:19 pm
by Ltwhaler
biggiefl wrote:What websites are you looking at? I see them all over the place for sale.
Every site I can find. Three boats I found for sale that would have worked for me the sellers decided not to sell after offering for sale. One boat that I went to buy yesterday was water logged and had soft spots (not on removable deck) in the molded sections of the floor.
So yes you can find boats but it isn't that easy to buy them...
Re: WTB: 18 to 22 Outrage Atlanta Area or Southeast
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:39 pm
by Ltwhaler
I think I've decided 20 is minimum workable size for me
Re: WTB: 18 to 22 Outrage Atlanta Area or Southeast
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:01 am
by Jdavies1
Hello- Not sure if your still looking
Here is a link to my Whaler for sale 1997 20’ outrage
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/boa/d/ap ... 10375.html