2004 Mercury 90 hp 2 stroke elpto for sale
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:40 am
I have a 2004 Mercury 90 hp elpto 2 stroke outboard motor for sale. Included in the sale is control harness, ignition with key, cables, aluminum propellor, and guages. The compression was checked before I purchased the boat on March 1, 2015 starting from the bottom 126,127,125. The estimated hours on the engine is approximately 250. I am the second owner of the engine. When I purchased the boat and engine the stickers were pealing off and I removed them completely. The motor runs great, I am just re powering to a larger motor. It had a new impeller installed at the beginning of the 2015 season along with a full service. The engine is currently winterized and is still on the boat at this time and I will be having it removed some time in March or April. Asking price 3000. You can email me with any questions. The engine is currently in Rockville Centre, New York.