SOLD ~ FS:1966 Nauset $6,500 in Florida

For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
old5andimer

SOLD ~ FS:1966 Nauset $6,500 in Florida

Postby old5andimer » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:19 am

Many thanks to the Continuouswave Marketplace Forum and to all who viewed my post in the Marketplace, and to all who expressed interest in my 1966 Nauset. The Whaler has been sold and it maybe headed back to New England, at least for Summers, to begin its next new chapter in safe boating with an iconic 1966 Boston Whaler Nauset. The new owner (only the third) has the youthful enthusiasm to tackle the minor upgrades and maintenance the Whaler needs to put it back into the eye-catching condition it was in when I purchased it from the original owner in 1999. I wish him all the best, safe boating, and calm waters.

Additionally, special thanks to my marketplace friend from the great State of Maine who helped this technologically challenged boater get the word out through my posted images. His assisting me with resizing was greatly appreciated, and when the opportunity arises for me to "pay it forward" to those in need, I will gladly be there with what ever assistance I am able to offer.

Thanks again to the Marketplace forum and safe boating to all in the coming New Year.