SOLD: - 1978 Outrage V-20, Ohio
Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:51 pm
This boat has been SOLD
1978 Boston Whaler Outrage V-20 for sale.
Hull is in excellent shape for year, no bottom paint, no glazing, etc... Includes galvanized tandem trailer in good overall shape and original center console.
Trailer tires hold air and have some tread but will need to be replaced for daily/regular use due to age of rubber.
I was told by previous owner that fuel tank was recently replaced in last few years. No soft spots on deck and transom is solid.
I planned as a winter project to detail the hull, refinish the bright work, add a leaning post and repower but I won’t have the workspace/time due to some other projects to complete before I could get to the Outrage.
Asking $4,500 obo. Serious inquires only.
Note: The owner is a freind and not a member. See CL listing for contact information and photos.
FIXED - https://toledo.craigslist.org/boa/d/perrysburg-boston-whaler-outrage-v20/7045930606.html
1978 Boston Whaler Outrage V-20 for sale.
Hull is in excellent shape for year, no bottom paint, no glazing, etc... Includes galvanized tandem trailer in good overall shape and original center console.
Trailer tires hold air and have some tread but will need to be replaced for daily/regular use due to age of rubber.
I was told by previous owner that fuel tank was recently replaced in last few years. No soft spots on deck and transom is solid.
I planned as a winter project to detail the hull, refinish the bright work, add a leaning post and repower but I won’t have the workspace/time due to some other projects to complete before I could get to the Outrage.
Asking $4,500 obo. Serious inquires only.
Note: The owner is a freind and not a member. See CL listing for contact information and photos.
FIXED - https://toledo.craigslist.org/boa/d/perrysburg-boston-whaler-outrage-v20/7045930606.html