Page 1 of 1

WTB: Used 170 Montauk

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:21 am
by Ohio Chris
Wanted to buy: a clean used [170 was 150] Montauk , preferably one that’s already dressed up for fishing. I live in southern Ohio and the boat will reside in Lantana, Fl. Call or text 440-759-5907. Thanks

Note: I originally posted that I wanted a 15’, but after visiting the local Whaler dealer I discovered that a 15’ is very cramped and that the 17’ would be more appropriate.

Re: WTB: Used 150 Montauk

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:09 am
by biggiefl
Are you in FL now Chris? There are many 150's on craigslist here. I could probably find at least 5 in Tampa area only. I found 2 150 Montauks.

Re: WTB: Used 170 Montauk

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:04 pm
by Ohio Chris
Yep, I’m in Lantana and actually just started browsing Craigslist. Thanks for the tip.

Re: WTB: Used 170 Montauk

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:16 pm
by biggiefl
Try Boat trader and iboats as well as other online sites. Many people upgrade to a larger boat from the 17' so they are usually not scarce to find used. Depending on what you are looking to spend and if you have any size restrictions, look for the 16' Dauntless as well.

Re: WTB: Used 170 Montauk

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:08 pm
by Ohio Chris
Thanks, I appreciate your help