WTB Plastic Rubrail for 1987 18' Outrage
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:33 am
by GeneB
I would like to buy an 8" piece of the plastic rub rail [the white receiver track--jimh] that fits on the teak gunwales and below the outer rubber rubrail. Prefer a piece that is 10" or longer to make sure that I make the 45 degree miter cut properly. This is to replace the broken piece on the port side of the stern. Can email you a picture. Please call Gene at 970-270-6082 or
geneb566@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: WTB Plastic Rubrail for 1987 18' Outrage
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:45 pm
by Phil T
Call or email Sue Lodel, Parts Manager of Twin Cities Marine. She sells OEM rubrail and often has it in shorter lengths.
Tel: (920) 793-2715
tcmarine@lakefield.nethttp://www.beacontcm.
Re: WTB Plastic Rubrail for 1987 18' Outrage
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:52 pm
by biggiefl
My 1986 rubrail is pretty brittle and now has about a 10" piece that shattered when I bumped a piling...again brittle. I did buy a whole new rubrail to replace it. Problem is I am not sure when that will be. I will let you know but I doubt it will be before memorial day.