SOLD - 1987 Outrage 18, $12,000 in Colorado
Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 3:49 pm
SOLD - 1987 OUTRAGE 18 for $12,000 in Palisade, Colorado
This boat is a classic with teak gunwales. It has been lightly used, always garaged, and is in exceptional condition. I do not think the fuel tank has a problem. This boat has never been in saltwater. This boat does not need restoration; it just needs some updating.
The boat has been appraised in a prior thread as worth at least $12,000, which is my price to CW members.
I have the boat listed for $12,500 at https://westslope.craigslist.org/boa/d/palisade-1987-boston-whaler-outrage/7116152671.html
The craigslist post has all the details about the boat and 23 pictures. I can email other pictures and a video clip of a walk-around of the boat.
This boat is a classic with teak gunwales. It has been lightly used, always garaged, and is in exceptional condition. I do not think the fuel tank has a problem. This boat has never been in saltwater. This boat does not need restoration; it just needs some updating.
The boat has been appraised in a prior thread as worth at least $12,000, which is my price to CW members.
I have the boat listed for $12,500 at https://westslope.craigslist.org/boa/d/palisade-1987-boston-whaler-outrage/7116152671.html
The craigslist post has all the details about the boat and 23 pictures. I can email other pictures and a video clip of a walk-around of the boat.