Page 1 of 1

WTB: 1999 DAUNTLESS 18 Rear Seat Assembly

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:15 pm
by Stroked66
Wanted to buy: The removable bench seat assembly for a 1999 Dauntless [later clarified to be an 18-foot model]. Mine is missing the removable bench seat assembly. I would like to purchase one.

If anyone has a rear seat assembly for a 1999 DAUNTLESS [18] they are not using please call or text me at (716) 244-2638. Thanks, Tony.

Re: WTB: 1999 DAUNTLESS Rear Seat Assembly

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:47 am
by Jefecinco
What size Dauntless? I don't believe there was a rear bench seat option for the 1999 Dauntless 16.

Re: WTB: 1999 DAUNTLESS Rear Seat Assembly

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:14 pm
by Stroked66
The boat is a 1999 Dauntless 18, The boat I purchased did not have the removable bench seat or seat backs. I believe it was removed to make more room for gear. The metal deck attachment points are still intact so installation would be very simple, and the hardest part is just locating a seat setup that someone has decided not to use.

Re: WTB: 1999 DAUNTLESS 18 Rear Seat Assembly

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:22 pm
by jimh
Thanks for clarification of the boat model and length.