- No maintenance service until 5 years or 500 hours
- ICON II EST controls with ICON Touch Screen Instrumentatoin
- Purchased and custom installed by Bud’s Outboards OCNJ in 2020
- New SeaStar Hydraulic Steering, recently replaced by Bud’s
- 2007 Venture Aluminum bunk trailer with (4) new disk brakes and (4) leaf springs
- Purchased and replacement parts installed by Maximum Marine, Tuckahoe, NJ
- custom top and radar arch with full enclosure, in excellent condition.
- summer console and seat cover, in excellent condition
- Garmin 7407xsv Touch Screen Multifunction Display (Chart/Sonar/CHIRP/Side Scan)
- Garmin 54DV GPS with (CHIRP) Sonar
- two SONAR transducers
- Standard Horizon VHF Marne Band radio with remote microphone at helm
- custom helm leaning post with removable backrest.
- traditional seat and pedestals included.
- two Group 24 Interstate Batteries 2019
- Pro Mariner heavy-duty battery charger
- stern wood recently stripped and refinished 2021
- original cabin interior and cushions
- under gunwale LED lamps and cockpit lamp
- new Porta Potty mounted on bracket in cabin 2020
- pumps, lights, and switches all work
- captain owned and professional maintained by Bud’s Outboards with an open checkbook.
- receipts available with Evinrude engine ownership warranty transfer.
- overall condition is excellent for this age of boat.
“Slippery Eel” name on side of hull being removed March 2021.
Pictures are available. Contact Capt. John Hutchins 610-291-1438, email@example.com