Page 1 of 1

FS: Mills Full Enclosure for OURAGE 22

Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 11:27 am
by biggiefl
FOR-SALE: in Tampa Bay area, a Pacific Blue entire full enclosure from Wm. J. Mills & Co. for a classic OUTRAGE 22, in Tampa Bay area. The canvas is in great condition. The plastic looks to be in good condition. The frames are aluminum.

CONTACT: text message to 941-545-3808 for pics and more info. I can arrange pick-up in Tampa Bay area, or your can arrange shipping.

I thought I might be able to use it on my 18, but it will not work. It may fit an OUTRAGE 20 outrage as they are basically a 22 with two-feet less in the stern.

Nick

Re: FS: Mills Full Enclosure for OURAGE 22

Posted: Wed May 26, 2021 10:34 am
by Outrage 20
[Please read the initial article for advice on how to contact the seller.]

Re: FS: Mills Full Enclosure for OURAGE 22

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:50 am
by biggiefl
Text me at above number for pics and more info.