FS: 2016 Yamaha F20 $3,400 in Massachusetts

For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
dtmackey

FS: 2016 Yamaha F20 $3,400 in Massachusetts

Postby dtmackey » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:20 pm

For sale: a Yamaha F20 15-inch-shaft engine with electric start for $3,4000 in Massachusetts.

A good friend asked that I sell his Yamaha outboard that doesn't get used. The motor has somewhere between 10-15 hours and was used on his RIB dinghy mounted to the the transom of his Hinckley Talaria 55' for the one trip he takes a year. The reason for low use is he approaching 80 and whenever he traveled he always stay in a marina, so there was no need to launch the dinghy.

The motor was purchased new in 2016 and delivered to the Hinckley factory where is was fitted to the dinghy on his boat. When not used, the motor and RIB dingy are kept in his carriage house as you see in the pics. There's not a scratch on the motor and I have every receipt.

The motor is a 15" shaft with tiller and electric start, perfect for the older 13-foot non-smirked or smirked 11-foot boats. The motor is sold with a three-gallon fuel tank, fuel line, complete service kit with oil, plugs, filter, battery and wiring. The motor does have a wing or foil installed on the skeg, which is easily removed. Motor was last serviced in 2020 and not used since (see receipt). Price is $3,400 and these are now over $4200 if you can find one. It can be seen in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts at his estate, or I can send images and additional detail for distance shoppers.

D-