Page 1 of 1

WTB: Classic-era Montauk 17 in Rhode Island

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:37 pm
by Blackduck
WTB: classic-era Montauk 17 any condition. I Won't pay silly prices, like $15,000, original power, never been loved-I will consider $20,000, new power, overall excellent condition.
CONTACT: cedrictheclam@gmail.com
LOCATION: Westerly, Rhode Island

Re: WTB: Classic-era Montauk 17 in Rhode Island

Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:11 am
by Blackduck
No longer looking. I found a 1973 Nauset in very nice condition, with a 2003 Yamaha 90, 174 hours, showroom condition, new trailer for $12,000- It took a couple of months of daily looking, but there are some fairly priced boats out there, but man, you have to be patient.

Re: WTB: Classic-era Montauk 17 in Rhode Island

Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:57 am
by Phil T
Good for you Walt!

Re: WTB: Classic-era Montauk 17 in Rhode Island

Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:46 am
by Blackduck
Thanks, Phil. So, I did okay? I used to think I knew prices fairly well, but things sure are different today.

Re: WTB: Classic-era Montauk 17 in Rhode Island

Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 1:26 pm
by Phil T
Yes, you did.

Current market price range for very good condition is [$14,000 to $18,000.]. With a new trailer, your purchase is at high end of that range.