Page 1 of 1

FS: 1996 Outrage 17 II NO CONTACT INFORMATION

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:21 pm
by dfrancoeur10
For-sale: 1996 Outrage 17 II with trailer in Seabrook, New Hampshire for $12,000.
CONTACT: [NO CONTACT INFORMATION--ALL SELLERS MUST POST A METHOD FOR DIRECT CONTACT THAT DOES NO EMPLOY THE WEBSITE AS A MEANS OF COMMUNICATION. PLEASE ADD CONTACT INFORMATION SUCH AS EMAIL OR TELEPHONE NUMBER.]

OR17.jpg
Fig. 1. 1996 OUTRAGE 17 II
OR17.jpg (64.12 KiB) Viewed 11855 times


OR17_.jpg
Fig. 2. Overhead view 1996 OUTRAGE 17 II
OR17_.jpg (47.57 KiB) Viewed 11855 times


The cushions are "newer." A bimini top is included. The live well is large. The anchor is "new." A boat cover for when on the trailer is included.

The trailer shape is "good."

A 9-inch Garmin chart plotter with SONARfish finder in included.

A 9.9-HP auxiliary engine is included.

[The unidentified brand, model, and horsepower main ] engine runs "strong." Since 2022 I have replaced the VRO pump, the power pack, the trim-tlit pump, and the starter motor. I rebuilt the carburetors. I refinished the propeller. I updated some wiring and switches. In Spring 2024 a new battery was installed. Two external 6-gallon fuel tanks are included.

Re: FS: 1996 Outrage 17 II NO CONTACT INFORMATION

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:50 pm
by dfrancoeur10
For-sale: 1996 Outrage 17 II with trailer in Seabrook, New Hampshire for $12,000.
CONTACT: dfrancoeur10@gmail.com

The cushions are "newer." A bimini top is included. The live well is large. The anchor is "new." A boat cover for when on the trailer is included.

The trailer shape is "good."

A 9-inch Garmin chart plotter with SONARfish finder in included.

A 9.9-HP auxiliary engine is included.

1996 115hp Evinrude engine runs "strong." Since 2022 I have replaced the VRO pump, the power pack, the trim-tlit pump, and the starter motor. I rebuilt the carburetors. I refinished the propeller. I updated some wiring and switches. In Spring 2024 a new battery was installed. Two external 6-gallon fuel tanks are included.