Appraisal 1967 13 custom dual console
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2025 3:04 am
Suggest a selling price for my custom 1967 13-footer.
The hull has been sanded down to fiberglass and repainted. I spent every penny on this fun project.
The interior is made out of African Mahogany. I replicated the 13 Super Sport Limited dual console setup.
The boat has loudspeakers, GPS, storage under each bench, big storage behind helm bench, swim deck, upholstery, dual battery (lithium for house and another smaller lithium for cranking the motor), lighting, and more.
The engine is a 2019 Yamaha F40 with around 120-hours. The steering is mechanical cable.
The trailer was new in 2024.











The hull has been sanded down to fiberglass and repainted. I spent every penny on this fun project.
The interior is made out of African Mahogany. I replicated the 13 Super Sport Limited dual console setup.
The boat has loudspeakers, GPS, storage under each bench, big storage behind helm bench, swim deck, upholstery, dual battery (lithium for house and another smaller lithium for cranking the motor), lighting, and more.
The engine is a 2019 Yamaha F40 with around 120-hours. The steering is mechanical cable.
The trailer was new in 2024.










