Wm. J. Mills & Co. Canvas
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2026 5:48 am
Q1: are the frames for supporting a Wm. J Mills & Co. Flying Top for a MONTAUK 17 made from aluminum or from stainless steel?
Q2: will the frame supports for a MONTAUK 17 Flying Top made by Wm. J Mills & Co. have straight tubes or S-curved tubes (as seen in Figure 1)?
Q3: for canvas you have purchased from Wm. J. Mills & Co., are you satisfied with the quality and the cost?
Q4: what is your opinion on TUUCI Shadeblade as seen on FasseCo channel?
BACKSTORY
I'm considering upgrade my non OEM-Suntop with canvas made by a Wm. J. Mills & Co., Sailmakers. Reading the forum, I understand many [owners of Boston Whaler boats] have experience with this manufacturer.
--Gargantuga
Q2: will the frame supports for a MONTAUK 17 Flying Top made by Wm. J Mills & Co. have straight tubes or S-curved tubes (as seen in Figure 1)?
Q3: for canvas you have purchased from Wm. J. Mills & Co., are you satisfied with the quality and the cost?
Q4: what is your opinion on TUUCI Shadeblade as seen on FasseCo channel?
BACKSTORY
I'm considering upgrade my non OEM-Suntop with canvas made by a Wm. J. Mills & Co., Sailmakers. Reading the forum, I understand many [owners of Boston Whaler boats] have experience with this manufacturer.
--Gargantuga