SPORT 15 Wood Interior Dimensions

Repair or modification of Boston Whaler boats, their engines, trailers, and gear
dhenze78@gmail.com

SPORT 15 Wood Interior Dimensions

Postby dhenze78@gmail.com » Mon May 23, 2022 6:14 am

Q1: where can a diagram that shows all the interior wood dimensions for a SPORT 15 be found?

ASIDE: I have PDF drawings with dimensions for "13 Sourpuss wood parts" and "Super Sport 13 interior", but I have not seen any drawing with dimensions for the classic SPORT 15 wood.

I can see from parts list diagrams at Nauset Marine site that the seats are identical part numbers between the 13 and 15-foot boats.

The console and seat clamps however have different part numbers between 13 and 15-foot boats.

I'm not near the boat to measure. I want to get the project started. Much thanks.

itsmemagic

Re: SPORT 15 Wood Interior Dimensions

Postby itsmemagic » Mon May 23, 2022 11:15 pm

could you post the PDF that you have. I'd be interested to see. Thanks

dhenze78@gmail.com

Re: SPORT 15 Wood Interior Dimensions

Postby dhenze78@gmail.com » Tue May 24, 2022 2:17 pm

Hi itsme, I didn't see an easy way to attach the files, and I don't have them in a convenient 'cloud', so I sent them to you attached in an email. I hope that helps. I'm not sure where I got them, perhaps downloaded from the decommissioned whalercentral site, or even posts here on continuouswave, but I could not easily find the original links...