2014 Little Current Rendezvous

Accounts of trips taken in Boston Whaler boats; organization of rendezvous for Boston Whaler boats
jimh

2014 Little Current Rendezvous

Postby jimh » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:38 am

A 7,800-word narrative and 30 excellent digital images from our 2014 Rendezvous at Little Current, Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada are now available at

http://continuouswave.com/sail-logs/nc2014/

This trip unfortunately ran into the worst three days of weather I have ever seen in the northern Great Lakes; we had rain, rain, and more rain, accompanied by high winds and high seas. Although our boating was reduced by the foul weather, we still had a very enjoyable cruise, due to the wonderful company of our many Boston Whaler boating friends and cruising companions.

I am still digging through hundreds of images from this trip, looking for more good shots to add to the narrative. When I get a chance to update the article with more photographs, I will post a follow-up notice here. This illustrated narrative is the latest edition to my SAIL-LOGS, which go back to 1986 and describe many boating adventures.

GoldenDaze

Re: 2014 Little Current Rendezvous

Postby GoldenDaze » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Another great article, thanks for sharing. It's a bit on the far side for me, but one day I'd like to do some cruising up there. Your photos over the years have been very inspiring!
2003 160 Dauntless Golden Daze