Lake Minnetonka Boston Whaler Raft Up August 23

Accounts of trips taken in Boston Whaler boats; organization of rendezvous for Boston Whaler boats
6992WHALER

Lake Minnetonka Boston Whaler Raft Up August 23

Postby 6992WHALER » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Local Dealer is hosting a raft up on Lake Minnetonka on August 23rd
Holly and I will be there.

http://www2.bostonwhaler.com/webmail/47 ... cfd51ceb53

"Come and joint the staff of MarineMax Rogers/Excelsior on Lake Minnetonka for an evening raft-up Whaler-style!

On Thursday, August 23rd, Boston Whaler and MarineMax will host this fun-filled evening raft-up with plenty of fun, food and relaxation!

Get to know your fellow Whaler owners on the waters of Lake Minnetonka. It’s a great opportunity to make new friends, enjoy a complimentary meal and get away from your day-to-day routine.

Bring your rafts, floaties and your favorite beverage to drift serenely between the boats. We hope you’ll be a part of this fun, spirited event!"

jimh

Re: Lake Minnetonka Boston Whaler Raft Up August 23

Postby jimh » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:10 pm

I have to admire the people in Minnesota that schedule a boating event for Thursday afternoon. I guess good summer weather is so precious in your northern lakes that even a weekday is considered a day for a rendezvous.

Here in Michigan we used to have--back in the halcyon days of the auto industry--a sort of tradition of taking it easy on a Friday, maybe sneaking out early after lunch if the weather was good. But never on a Thursday. Hats of to Minnesota.

How was the rendezvous?

Phil T

Re: Lake Minnetonka Boston Whaler Raft Up August 23

Postby Phil T » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:03 am

Please post photos for those who's project boat is not finished or the school year already started 2 weeks ago. :-)
1992 Outrage 17
2019 E-TEC 90
2018 LoadRite 18280096VT
Member since 2003