Page 1 of 1

Replacement Gauges for SmartCraft

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:08 pm
by InVision
I will have 2 holes in the console of where the SmartCraft gauges were originally. I am thinking I would like to install a RPM and a Speed gauge in their place. I will have NEMA 2000 network. Has anyone seen simple RPM and Speedo Nema 2000 gauges that would fit?

Thanks you

M

IMG_0085 copy.JPG
IMG_0085 copy.JPG (132.09 KiB) Viewed 8014 times

Re: Replacement Gauges for SmartCraft

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:33 pm
by jimh
Faria makes NMEA-2000 RPM and Speedometer gauges with dial pointer and LCD displays. See their MG3000 series.

Re: Replacement Gauges for SmartCraft

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:10 pm
by InVision
Here is what I purchased. Icon Basic which fit in the Smartcraft holes. As soon as I get the SmartCraft Gauges, Harness and speedo speedo sender removed I will list in classified incase anyone wants the Mercury SmartCraft.

Only wish would be for black bezels but it should be good looking.

Thanks you

Mike

icon-basic-black.png
icon-basic-black.png (156.97 KiB) Viewed 7990 times