Request a second pair of eyes on my new boat build wiring plan
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:46 pm
Hello all,
I have lurked here for quite awhile and gathered huge amounts of research and learning from this site. Especially useful for me is the information on this site about E-TEC first generation engines and NMEA-2000 with ICON EST controls and gauges, and using NMEA-2000 engine data on the Humminbird, which I am planning to incorporate into the new boat build. I am a 27-year IT-Engineer by trade, and wanted to get another set of eyes on my wiring diagram I plan for my new boat, when I order it.
I am trying to eliminate noise sources to the electronics where possible, incorporating the information gathered from this site.
Can you all take a look at this attached PDF diagram and give me your comments and suggestions, or show me where I might be going wrong?
I would like to feel confident in my plan when I go to the dealer and have them wire it up from this diagram.
Thanks in advance,
Boat_Fun_123
I have lurked here for quite awhile and gathered huge amounts of research and learning from this site. Especially useful for me is the information on this site about E-TEC first generation engines and NMEA-2000 with ICON EST controls and gauges, and using NMEA-2000 engine data on the Humminbird, which I am planning to incorporate into the new boat build. I am a 27-year IT-Engineer by trade, and wanted to get another set of eyes on my wiring diagram I plan for my new boat, when I order it.
I am trying to eliminate noise sources to the electronics where possible, incorporating the information gathered from this site.
Can you all take a look at this attached PDF diagram and give me your comments and suggestions, or show me where I might be going wrong?
I would like to feel confident in my plan when I go to the dealer and have them wire it up from this diagram.
Thanks in advance,
Boat_Fun_123