Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Marketplace
  Plastic thru hull fittings

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   Plastic thru hull fittings
Sitka Revenge posted 10-21-2008 04:54 PM ET (US)   Profile for Sitka Revenge   Send Email to Sitka Revenge  
Where can I find the plastic thru hull replacement parts. I've looked over the blogs, but didn't see a contact or brand. Please let me know if anyone has used these and any tricks to installing them.
btb posted 10-21-2008 08:16 PM ET (US)     Profile for btb  Send Email to btb     
Boston Whaler sells them...
Casco Bay Outrage posted 10-21-2008 11:02 PM ET (US)     Profile for Casco Bay Outrage  Send Email to Casco Bay Outrage     
Blake -

If there isn't a whaler dealer near you, consider calling Sue @ Twin Cities Marine (Master Whaler dealer in WI). She is the parts guru and will get you the exact part you need. She works well on the phone or email.

Then again, if you know exactly what you are looking for, most of the marine stores on the web can source it for you.

One brand is Perko.

fina posted 10-22-2008 12:47 PM ET (US)     Profile for fina  Send Email to fina     
Twin Cities is the best place

great service and prices. i live in ny and deal with sue all the time

920 793-2715

jimh posted 10-22-2008 03:46 PM ET (US)     Profile for jimh  Send Email to jimh     
Please do not initiate discussions in MARKETPLACE. Use REPAIRS/MODS to discuss source for this part and advice on how to install.

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.