Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Repairs/Mods
  outboard to trailer support bar for transport?

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   outboard to trailer support bar for transport?
peter ortisi posted 07-08-2002 03:45 PM ET (US)   Profile for peter ortisi   Send Email to peter ortisi  
I have a 15' Whaler that I trailer. I have
seen a device that looks like a rod that
goes between the tilted engine and the trailer. I believe the reason is to take
stress of the transom when trailering.
Does anyone know what these are called or
have any experience with them?
Peter Ortisi
JBCornwell posted 07-08-2002 04:29 PM ET (US)     Profile for JBCornwell  Send Email to JBCornwell     
Hi, Peter.

It's called a transom saver. I highly recommend it.

Red sky at night. . .
JB :)

acseatsri posted 07-08-2002 04:40 PM ET (US)     Profile for acseatsri  Send Email to acseatsri     
You mean this?

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.