Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Repairs/Mods
  Anchor tie for Montauk

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   Anchor tie for Montauk
brushpilebill posted 08-23-2002 10:09 PM ET (US)   Profile for brushpilebill   Send Email to brushpilebill  
I'm looking for the little brass "peg" that fits above the eye hook on the inside of the bow. Don't know what to call it. It's threaded and fits through a hole horizontally. Any help appreciated.
Dick posted 08-23-2002 10:17 PM ET (US)     Profile for Dick  Send Email to Dick     
It is called a Norman Pin and is available through any Whaler dealer.
It comes as three parts, the threaded shaft and two nuts (pins). No longer available in brass just chrome plated.

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.