Moderated Discussion Areas
ContinuousWave: Trips and Rendezvous
Urge for long distance Northern California cruise.
|Author||Topic: Urge for long distance Northern California cruise.|
posted 12-16-2008 07:43 PM ET (US)
I have the urge for another long distance cruise. Any interested boaters?
1) Sacrammento to Golden Gate Bridge? (200 miles)
2) Petaluma to Golden Gate? (80 miles)
3) Bodega Bay to Petaluma? (100 miles one way)
4) Berkeley Marnia to Farallon Islands? (80 miles)
5) Bodega Bay to Gualala? (95 miles)
I'm game anytime before the end of this month.
posted 12-17-2008 11:28 AM ET (US)
You are hardcore. The thought of running at speed for several hours sounds really cold. Exhilirating, but cold.
Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.