Specialty Marine Wood Interior for SPORT 17

A conversation among Whalers
KevinArthur

Specialty Marine Wood Interior for SPORT 17

Postby KevinArthur » Sun May 12, 2024 10:20 pm

ONLY FOR READERS WHO HAVE ORDERED A WOOD INTERIOR KIT FROM SPECIALTY MARINE FOR A 17-FOOTER

Q1: was the Specialty Marine wood interior kit for a SPORT 17 you received WORTH its $2,198 cost?

Cf.: https://www.specialtymarine.com/products/boston-whaler-16-17-super-sport-mahogany-wood-complete-interior-1

KevinArthur

Re: Specialty Marine Wood Interior for SPORT 17

Postby KevinArthur » Wed May 29, 2024 10:28 pm

Q2: [Should] I [infer from the lack or replies] that these kits are perhaps sub-standard or not worth the money [or] time?

jimh

Re: Specialty Marine Wood Interior for SPORT 17

Postby jimh » Thu May 30, 2024 11:15 am

KevinArthur wrote:Q2: [Should] I [infer from the lack or replies] that these kits are perhaps sub-standard or not worth the money [or] time?
I think a better inference to draw from there being no replies is that no readers have purchased the specific product you are asking about.

In reply to your supposition that the product under discussion was sub-standard or not worth the money, you might want to search the archives of the forum for similar topics on similar products from that manufacturer. I think you will find that buyers have a rather wide range of opinion on their purchases.