Verado Mechanic in Connecticut

A conversation among Whalers
Yellowsky3

Verado Mechanic in Connecticut

Postby Yellowsky3 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:04 am

Hey guys--I'm looking for a mechanic specializing in Boston Whaler boats and Verado engines in Connecticut. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you

Jefecinco

Re: Verado mechanic in CT

Postby Jefecinco » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:49 am

Mercury Marine has a listing of dealers including specific "Verado Certified" dealers and some with additional higher ratings. I don't have a link for you but Google is your friend. I would try "Verado Certified Dealers (with your zip code)".
Butch

jimh

Re: Verado Mechanic in Connecticut

Postby jimh » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Any Boston Whaler dealer selling the current product line should have on their staff a Verado technician.

Yellowsky3

Postby Yellowsky3 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Thanks guys

Jefecinco

Postby Jefecinco » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Yellowsky--if you were in South Alabama I could have been more helpful.

JimH--true, they should have a Verado Certified Technician. Unfortunately my experience is that those technicians are in high demand and consequently very mobile between Mercury Marine Dealers. Sometimes folks are farther from a Boston Whaler Dealer than from a Mercury Marine Dealer. When the boats are in a slip, as is often the case with Verado powered Boston Whalers, the cost to get a Certified Technician to the boat can be important.
Butch

jimh

Postby jimh » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:46 am

The OP asked for "a mechanic specializing in Boston Whaler boats." That is why I referred him to a Boston Whaler dealer. I don't think there are too many options for "mechanics specializing in Boston Whaler boats" that work outside of authorized Boston Whaler dealers.